How to Work on Amazon in Pakistan
If you are looking for ways of working with us at Amazon in Pakistan and like to know more about it, keep reading this blog to get some useful information. All this will be useful for your business if you work with them. Please read carefully some facts before investing in their services.
Now let’s move on to the next point how to work with our Amazon in Pakistan.
1. Amazon Storefront Software
Amazon storefront software gives users many opportunities to create multiple shoppable shopping carts. However, you will need to add the “Product Catalog” link and start setting up the store. Then you can proceed to create your category and subcategories. After completing the above step, you would see your categories, subcategories, tags, images, descriptions, and buttons at the top right side corner of your screen. This way, you could easily explore your shop by simply going through them. As soon as you click on that button, you will see options like Add New Item, Refresh Items, Remove-Item, and Cancel Order.
2. Buyer’s Manual To Setup A Cart At Start Page
When you create an account with us and make your first purchase using the cart icon located at the top left side of the screen, then you will be able to set and customize your shopping cart at the checkout page. There are lots of possible choices you can try to configure your cart easily. They include
- Manage and edit your products
- Different types of discounts given to your clients (based on the number of buyers)
- Prices and quantity of specific items
- Your reviews
- Your coupon code and promo codes
- Arrange payments
- Pricing models
- Also, Manage currency conversion
- Manage delivery date Manage returns policy and discount policy
3. Basic Account Setup And Importing Products Into Your Shopify Dashboard
Before adding another profile to your dashboard, you would need to go to the top navigation bar or menu and select Settings. Here you can go straight from the Sign Up option to the Main Account tab where you can add your basic information like name, address, contact details, email, phone number, etc., along with uploading the required documents. Once done, make sure you follow all your steps, otherwise, you may face problems with your account setup.
4. Create Orders By clicking on the “Create An Order” Button
Now, here you have a chance to manage everything regarding orders which include both shipping and taxes. We provide two major shipping options: Standard Shipment or UPS. Standard shipment takes a longer time (5-7 business days) to arrive at most destinations, while UPS shipping charges much lower and usually takes only 1-2 business days.
5. Shipping Policy To Be Taught Later
After successfully registering your account with us, you can go to the settings section and learn about our shipping policies and fees in detail. Click on Ship Info and Fill Out Your Information Option. Then click on Set Shipping Price, fill in the amount of your order, choose the appropriate mode (Standard, First Class, Priority), and submit your confirmation. Now your information is ready and you can begin making future transactions. When you do so, remember to pay attention to the following shipping policies:
- There is Free standard shipping when you spend at least $99, $149, and over
- Also, Free first-class shipping, depending on which type of package you bought
- Free priority shipping when you spend $50 or more
6. Customized Shopping Preferences To Enable Unlimited Shipping Options
You would possibly need to add additional shipping preferences to enable unlimited shipping options. In this case, you would need to add both flat rate and cost per unit shipping mode.
7. Tracking and Billing Details There are 2 main accounts that you need to enter:
Billing Account and Shipping Account. Make sure you choose the correct account and sign in when you sign up to confirm authorization. Otherwise, once you log in, select billing from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen and enter the needed information. Next, select the Contacts option to view all the shipping addresses provided to you. After that, you can easily place and track the order with your customer’s tracking address and verify the bill when the time comes. These data can be accessed using the linked shipping address or direct purchase data.
8. Inventory Management and Payment Processes
The final but very important feature to consider when choosing AWS to get started is inventory management. Let us explain why it is important to you.
If you are selling a high variety of products and need accurate stock levels, you have to hire professionals to handle the process. Meanwhile, you can get access to real-time updates and monitor all your stocks from anywhere without worrying about losing them to some disaster. Amazon in Pakistan provides professional inventory managers who help you optimize your sales with the latest technology. With their assistance, you can:
- Manage the warehouse location
- Identify gaps in the warehouse that need fixing
- Plan strategies for better and more efficient allocation of materials
- Maintain safe warehouse by implementing robust security procedures
- Track and analyze all supply chain activities
- Monitor and control inventory levels
- Improve warehouse efficiency
9. Cost Per Unit Prices To Avoid Higher Charges While Handling Inventory
When you are dealing with bulk products (like kitchenware or clothing items), the prices in wholesale prices of your products can vary greatly from retail prices. That’s why you need to understand that this factor might affect sales to a great extent. However, the good news is that, even though it can be higher, you don’t need to pay the markup for shipping as long as you can use reliable providers.
10. Inventory Report Generation & Reporting
To avoid potential losses related to inadequate inventory management, Amazon in Pakistan provides an integrated system to generate reports such as financial reports, income statements, cash flow statements, etc., based on inventory data, inventory turnover, and stock levels. Reports generated are sent directly to your dashboard and can help you improve operational performance, identify waste, prevent losses, control expenses, and manage inventory.
Apart from this, you can schedule your shipments and receive notifications when certain products are on backorder, which helps you predict which areas should be prioritized next. One of the downsides of this capability is that some companies don’t like sharing too much information about their operations, resulting in poor visibility and reporting.